Cheers to Nick and Kara!


This past weekend I was a groomsman at my friend's wedding. In the photo above, in the center with his head turned away, is my friend Nick. This was taken the morning of the ceremony just before heading to the church. The moment was filled with nervous excitement as we all wanted to look our best and needlessly worried ourselves with the best possible way to fold our pocket squares. It was an absolute honor to be there and support him as he married his best friend. They have been dating for nine years and still look at each other with the same joy and attraction they had when they first met back at LU. I got to know each of the groomsmen better at the bachelor party and we all had a blast dancing at the reception. Congratulations to my two good friends Nick and Kara and I wish you the best of luck in all your adventures together!

Comments

Popular Posts